10 TIPS TO DETOXIFY CORRECTLY AND START THE NEW YEAR HEALTHY
All the causes of disease are: too many toxins in the body, nutritional deficiencies, electromagnetic chaos and stress.
Start the new year with a new you by following the valuable recommendations below. Doing these will turn your body’s pH from acidic to alkaline and you will create that much needed state of balance in the body called homeostasis.
CLEAN OUT THE TOXINS THAT HAVE ACCUMULATED IN THE BODY.
We need to understand that since we got born we have constantly flooded our bodies with poisons and toxins such as: vaccines, prescription and non prescription drugs, the air we breath, the water we shower, bath, drink, swim in, and all the chemicals added in our food supply. There are also the toxins from paint, cosmetics, carpeting, soap, lotions, sunscreens.
All these toxins stay in the fatty tissues, organs, intestine, colon and throughout the whole body. If you want to prevent and even cure disease you absolutely must cleanse these toxins out.
Keep this in mind: if we know that the cause of all disease in your body is due to the toxins overload, you must realize that if you clean the toxins out of your body in most cases you will see a dramatic reduction or elimination of disease. Remember that if you experience symptoms it took years to the illness to develop in your body – if you clean all the toxins in your system it can take a few months after that for the body to heal itself.
Here are the best ways to DETOX:
- Colonic therapies. The undigested matter stuck in your colon is highly toxic, suppressing your immune system, potentially causing gas, bloating and constipation, dramatically reducing the assimilation of nutrients and slowing your metabolism. Getting a series of colonics over a month period is one of the most important steps in cleansing and detoxifying your body. Most people lose between 3 and 15 pounds by doing this. Your skin, nails and hair begin to radiate and glow with health; your energy levels can skyrocket; depression, anxiety, stress and fatigue are usually highly reduced or eliminated; so are the food cravings.
- Liver/gallbladder cleanse & Kidney/ bladder cleanse
- Heavy Metals Cleanse. There are different natural products for home use to remove the heavy metals out of your body. There are also clinics worldwide that provide great heavy metals detox treatments
- Do a parasite cleanse. There are lots of products available for home use including the “parasite zapper” that effectively eliminates parasites. Parasites like heavy metals are a major cause of disease.
- Do a candida cleanse. If you have ever taken a single dose of antibiotics anytime in your life you have candida overgrowth in your body. This overgrowth is most common in the intestine but can infiltrate your entire body. This overgrowth can be the cause of virtually every symptom you can imagine – headaches, gas bloating, heartburn, indigestion, nausea, allergies, asthma, arthritis, fibromyalgia, diabetes, constipation, yeast infection , dandruff, acne, bad breath, fatigue, depression, stress and on and on. Doing a program that eliminates the excess candida from your body is one of the back bone of good health. The most common side effect of excess candida is the inability to lose weight. People who eliminate excess candida virtually always lose massive amounts of weight without trying. Candida also causes food cravings and makes you eat when you’re not hungry.
- Do a full body fat/lymphatic cleanse
- Drink at least 8 full glasses of pure water daily. All tap water is poisonous, loaded with chlorine and chlorine by-products. Chlorine scars your arteries and along with hydrogenated oil and homogenized dairy products, causes heart disease. Most tap water also have fluoride which is one of the most poisonous and disease causing agents you can put in your body. You need to drink water and the water must be pure. Water in not only important in flushing and nourishing your body but also in keeping it hydrated and pH balanced. Not all water filters or purifiers do an equally effective job. Some are much better than others
- Sweat with a regular dry sauna or an infrared sauna (not a wet steam). Your body is supposed to sweat. It is a very natural way to eliminate toxins. If you don’t sweat toxins build up the system.
- Walk one hour a day and stretch your muscles and tendons. Your body is designed to walk. Walking outside reduces stress, stimulates the lymphatic system, promotes a lean body, and walking while looking at the world eliminates depression and dramatically reduces stress. Stretching on a regular basis increases the energy flow in the body and reduces the illness risk. If your body is supple and flexible, energy easily flows and blockages do not occur.
- Full body sports/ deep-tissue massage on a regular basis. Also give yourself a dry brush massage exfoliating the skin and allowing toxins to come out of your skin (min 3/week). The benefits of a good massage are reflected in your Muscular system (relaxes or stimulates muscles, strengthens muscles and connective tissue, keeps the muscles flexibles and pliable, relieves soreness, tension and stiffness); Circulatory system (helps develop a stronger heart, improves oxygen supply to cells, improves the supply of nutrients to cells, eliminates the metabolic wastes, decreases blood pressure, increases circulation of lymph nodes); Digestive system (relaxes the abdominal and intestinal muscles, stimulates the activity of liver and kidneys, eliminates the waste material); Nervous system (stimulates motor nerve points, releaves restlessness and insomnia, relieves pain); Respiratory system (develops respiratory muscles); Lymphatic system (cleanses the body of metabolic wastes, drains sluggish lymph nodes), integumentary system (the skin – by stimulating blood to better nourish the skin, improving tone and elasticity of skin, helping to normalize glandular functions), skeletal system (improves body alignment, relieves stiff joints, relieves tired aching feet).
For more information on protocols or clinics/therapists recommendations feel free to book a consult.
Thank you, Andreea